HGH is naturally produced in a human body and is really important to perform different functions such as stimulating the growth of cells, metabolism and protein synthesis. Despite the benefits of Human Growth Hormone, you can never neglect the darker side. Overdosage of HGH and improperly injecting synthetic HGH can generate side effects, therefore, it should be used only with the guidance and supervision of a qualified physician. HGH for sale.
Who Must not Use HGH?
Individuals tackling the following diseases must not use HGH:
- Liver disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Open stomach surgery or heart surgery
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Pancreatic disease
- Trauma or other medical emergencies
- Breathing problems
- Non-sterilized or contaminated injection needles cause a high risk of vulnerable diseases such as HIV AIDS and Hepatitis.
- The risk of diabetes is likely to increase as studies show that consumption of HGH disturbs the function of pancreatic islets.
- If you are a cancer patient, the cell regeneration can lead to further growth of cancer cells.
- You can face Acromegaly; swelling of hands, ears, feet or jaw.
- The body part being injected could get inflammation or even damaged.
- Low levels of blood sugar can cause loss of consciousness, seizure, and anxiety.
- Growth hormone use can lead to tiredness at the start.
- Chronic pains, headaches, muscle pains are likely.
- High level of growth hormone might cause mood changes consequently.
- The water and sodium retention in HGH causes hypertension.
- The symptoms of weakness and itching mean HGH has caused Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
- Breast enlargement among men is a troubling side-effect.
- Athletes commonly have to face breathing problems.
How to Overcome the Side-Effects?
You could easily overcome and get safe from coming across the side-effects of HGH usage. You just need to act a little cautious and follow the tips below for healthier and better results.
- Use of multivitamins especially B6 vitamin can help overcome carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Diabetic patients need to avoid HGH doses for a long time. However, they can get them with exogenous insulin.
- Wash hands and swab the area to be injected with alcohol, before any injections.
- Always prefer buying the product from a trusted brand. Do not risk your lives for the sake of saving some dimes.
- Never buy your supplements/injections from black markets.
- Choose natural HGH over synthetic, as it is much healthier and safer.
- Always keep the regulations and laws of your country in mind. If it’s illegal to use HGH, there might be reasons behind such laws.
- Make sure you do not overuse it and stick to your prescribed cycle.
Hence, you could easily figure out how dangerous it can be to overuse HGH. However, the facts about its fantastic benefits can never be underestimated. That being said, you always need to be careful while using synthetic HGH.
Just keep your goals clear, know what you actually need, keep in mind the side-effects overdosage can cause and get to understand how to overcome them. After all ‘A healthy life, is a worthy life.’